How wonderful to discover while on vacation that I’ve been nominated by a lovely new follower, Fashionable Librarian for the Sisterhood of the World Award. I am honored and thank her so much for thinking of me. Please check out her fabulous “fashionista” blog at http://conciergelibrarian.com/2015/09/26/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award/
I find these type of awards a wonderful way to discover more about our blogging friends. Only wish I could nominate many more. Have fun with this one!
Here are the simple rules for participating:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs, notify them.
Questions I had to answer:
What is your ideal vacation spot?
Where do I start? Possibly the coast of Spain, the Highlands of Scotland? The Rhine River of Germany? No, I think my favorite place is a small area high above Innsbrook, Austria called Pertisau. An absolutely breathtaking, peaceful village surrounded by mountains. My husband and I loved cross-country skiing there. Enjoyed stopping at local eateries for gluwein and brats as we progressed.
Where are you from?
Having lived in 14 States, moved over 20 times in my life as a girl, while in the military, golf and on God’s ministry, I’m from “everywhere.” Educated up north, raised mostly in the south. Best of both worlds!
What is the national dish of your country?
Probably Bar-B-que, wouldn’t you think, USA?
Dark or milk chocolate?
Definitely dark!!! Nutrients you know.
Coffee or tea?
Always preferred coffee until we moved to Ohio where the winters are freezing and spiced teas warm us up!
Do you have a pet?
Had a skunk, raccoon, calf, cats, duck, (until he went to duckie “heaven” my mom said. Can’t eat duck to this day) Now we own two crazy dogs, a Cocker and Lhasa who frequently get mentioned in this blog.
If so how did you decide on a name?
They fit the names they already had, couldn’t change ’em. Too stubborn . . . dogs that is, not us.
Reggae or Hip Hop?
I guess Reggae because of it’s happy Caribbean beat, but love all types of music from Jazz to Country.
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Mmm, any place near the ocean. Mykonos, Greece sounds good.
Why would you want to live there?
The warmth of the people, the freedom to write.
Here are my questions:
- Would you rather win an Oscar, Pulitzer, Nobel or other award? Why?
- What would be your dream job?
- What characteristics describe your ideal husband?
- What’s your favorite place to vacation?
- What’s your greatest skill?
- What was your first car?
- What were you like in high school?
- Have you met a celebrity? Who?
- Have you been on television?
- What historical person would you invite to dinner?
Have fun! Here are my Nominees:
“I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given you in Christ Jesus,” (1 Corinthians 1:4)