A Very Special Thank You to Deborah of www.talkingtomyweightlosscounselor.wordpress for nominating me for this sweet award, The WordPress Family Award!
I was amazed to discover that Deborah and I have been reading each other’s posts for only four months! That just goes to prove how quickly one can become friends via the blogosphere! I urge you to check out Deborah’s blog where she advises and encourages others to strive for healthy weight-loss through Godly, long-lasting ways. After all, He is the True Counselor! No dietary gimmicks for this lady! She looks amazing and if she can do it through sensible applications, then you can too.
Yes, as bloggers we do seem to become family, don’t we? When someone’s heart is breaking, we grieve along with them. When someone celebrates a special occasion we are happy with them. When one moves from a warm climate to brave the bitter cold of a northern winter . . . oh wait I digress . . . well anyway, close blogging friends sympathized with me. Sometimes, don’t you wish we could simply select all those who are close friends via our blogging network, and create one big, happy, encouraging town of our own? Yeah, me too.
Simple rules for the Award:
1. Copy and display the award logo on your blog. (check)
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. (check)
3. Nominate 10-15 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience. (check – all of these and more have been incredible supporters!)
4. Let your “fellow blogging family members” know you have awarded them. (check)
5. That’s it. Simple. Just please pick 10-15 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love. Simplest award I’ve ever won! But family members are supposed to make life simple, aren’t they?
I’m proud to call each one below a beloved friend, for each one has been there encouraging me and making me feel so special that I called upon my LORD to keep me grounded and realistic. I know that my life belongs to God and He is the one I ultimately work for. I wish I could nominate all 1556 more but then it would become another book. But please know that I love and adore all my followers! Please continue to express your comments so I can get to know all of you better.
The friends below are nominated as well, but I know they live extremely busy and hectic lives, so I leave it up to them to accept or not. No need to respond, but I want you to know you are equally special to me:
“I thank my God in all my remembrance of you” (Philippians 1:3)