Once again, I am humbled by two followers who honor me with two Very Inspiring Blogger Awards. When I think of all those who are more deserving they could have selected, I am truly touched. Thanks go for this nomination to two beautiful, lovely, inspiring women: my ‘free spirit’ friend at http://alygeorges.wordpress.com who always dances in the rain and to my “searching for Angela Basset’s arms” friend http://fromtrextotigress.com. Please check out their blogs and be inspired as well! I appreciate their kindness as well as their friendship within this blogosphere we exist in!
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Myself:
- Love animals and as a farm girl have had a raccoon, skunk, snapping turtle and a duck as pets.
- Can’t eat duck to this day because little Daffy “went to visit friends” and never came back.
- My favorite country is Austria . . . well maybe Greece . . . perhaps Italy . . . mmm, or . . . any country I’m in. “Wherever you go . . . there you are.”
- I’m looking forward to my first non-fiction book coming out within the next month, entitled “Life’s Too Short to Eat Bad Cheese . . .”
- I love any movie that is intelligently written like “Benjamin Button” or with a “Wow, what a great ending!” like “The Shawshank Redemption.”
- Love all types of music from Jazz, Rock, Oldies, Country to Christian.
- My first car was my brother’s ’62 Chevy II Nova, which I happily used for a year until I had to give it back, sigh.
So now I get to nominate 15 other amazing (I try to nominate different ones each time) inspiring bloggers who will pass this honorably along to others. If you don’t have 15, nominate those you love. My wonderful recipients of this award this time are:
Thank you all for your great friendship, encouragement, comfort and strength. I love all my amazing followers so this decision is always a tough one. Blessings to all.
“Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.” (Philippians 1:#)