I love awards! I especially appreciate the thought that goes into giving them. And for Kim, to think of me amongst all of her 7.65 million followers, was extremely humbling. I very much want to thank my new friend from St. Louis and fellow blogger of https://kimgosselinblog.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for these two awards – I hit the jackpot here! This is fun as well as informative since I LOVE discovering even more about my friends around the world. I appreciate and accept the The Versatile Blogger Award and the Sunshine Award! I urge you to please visit this very talented woman’s well written and upbeat blog about finding joy in everyday life.
The rules of acceptance for the above awards are as follows:
1) Thank the person who has nominated you.
2) Place the award badges on your blog page.
3) Answer the ten questions listed below.
4) Pay it forward! Nominate ten deserving bloggers for the same awards. See, Easy Peasy . . .
So now let me answer those “Ten Delightful Questions” and I’d love to know how anyone else would answer them if one sticks out:
1) What is my favorite food? Anything with garlic (I know weird)
2) Who is my favorite actor? Oh, there are so many. I enjoy watching versatile actors: Morgan Freeman never makes a bad movie and Gene Hackman plays good types as well as he does bad.
3) What is my favorite television show? I like “The Voice” but feel it is going to get a little old seeing it twice a year. Favorite Christian program: Answers in Genesis with Ken Ham!
4) What is my favorite “Tear Jerker? Of course any movie where the dog dies in the end is a given for me!
5) Tea or Coffee? I enjoy dark, rich coffee although I was a tea drinker as a teen.
6) What is my favorite sport? What month is it? And what isn’t my favorite sport? Hmmm . . . Spent a lot of my college dates in Fenway Park, married a jock and learned to play golf, tennis, run, cross country ski and watch NASCAR. And I actually worked with the Redskins on a couple of projects when we lived in D.C. So “You make the call!”
7) What is my lucky number? Number 7 because it’s the number of completion.
8) What is my favorite holiday? Has always been Mother’s Day as I tried to instill fun into it with time-together activities as a family. (Like pulling teeth with the kids though) After many years, I believe we might be getting back on track again.
9) Twitter or Facebook? … oh I guess Facebook because of the photos but personally I’d rather have an actual hug than glance at what could have been from across the miles.
10) What is my favorite Christmas movie? (Do they currently know what MONTH it is?) “A Christmas Story” with Dickens, “A Christmas Carol” a close second.
So now I must choose ten bloggers to pass along my nominations to. This is always the hardest part because it’s like saying which kid do I like the best? Every one of them! However I usually nominate followers who comment a lot because I LOVE to converse with my round-the-world friends! (Speaking of which: Please drop me a comment when your post goes online? Thanks)
Now the Ten Deserving Bloggers Nominated Are:
17 A friend loves at all times… ” (Proverbs 17:17)
Congrats my Sister! I thank God for the recognition and encouragement for you…Blessings!
Oh you are so sweet! (In my heart you have won all the awards already, but thought you might think it was an imposition with your busy, busy schedule.) Many blessings,
You’re so kind yourself, Ellie! I’m extremely grateful you feel that way and that’s more than enough for me! You’re simply the best!
aaah, gee thanks, 🙂 right back atcha . . . 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
My thanks to you, Ellie with congratulations once again. I loved seeing “Gene Hackman” on your list. So versatile! FYI: “No, your head looks lovely….” Blessings to you. 🙂
Congratulations, Ellie…You certainly deserve these awards…especially the sunshine award. ⭐
Thanks also for nominating me. It’s very sweet of you. I will decline though simply because I don’t want to place myself in the awkward position of having to select ten deserving bloggers for all of the bloggers I follow deserve such an award. Have a sunny week. 🙂
I agree – that’s the toughest part of this as I always say. I selected you for the same reason – your face is sooo shiny and happy! Someone said we had the same smile and I thought that was a wonderful compliment. No worries, I understand and blessings to you,
Thanks for your understanding. 🙂
I loved getting to know you a bit better through this, Ellie. Congratulations!! 😀
Thank you Skye. I also enjoy learning what makes my followers special (and you are too!!! 🙂 ) and it’s amazing how many items we have in common when they respond to these questions. Blessings,
Congrats Ellie you are one of my favorites. I not only love your blog, but very much love and appreciate you as a person! Thanks too for the including me!
Oh Denine, you touched my heart. I feel the same about you. Thank you for making my evening, Blessings,
Pingback: I’m amazed! | harmonyspearls
Congrats Ellie! You are so sweet and your head looks beautiful with these lovely awards that you deserve so much. Thanks for your lovely posts. Take care and God bless.