I’d like to thank my good friend and versatile blogger himself, Liam, for another sweet award nomination; The Versatile Blogger Award. Appreciate his thoughtfulness but need a larger home with a bigger mantel.
As the award states, I must tell you 7 interesting aspects of my life and nominate up to 15 others to pass it along.
Okay, so here’s the list:
1. I haven’t blogged much over the past several weeks due to revising my book “Life’s Too Short to Eat Bad Cheese ” (Nutritional and life lessons God teaches us) for publication. It should be coming out the end of July. So exciting!!! Stay tuned!
2. I was a tour guide in Europe for several years. Couldn’t believe I actually got paid for that fun job!
3. I personally enjoy a wide range of reading genre’s, from apologetic Christian books to Jodi Picoult novels. Love “what if” intelligent works.
4. I don’t enjoy eating at restaurants but love to create my own recipes at home.
5. I was so crazy about horses as a child I created lots of stories about them. Now I blog about my dogs every once in a while, 🙂
6. Was always petrified of snakes and once got caught on our crossing bridge as a kid by one and screamed so loudly our neighbors from a quarter mile away came running!
7. Almost moved to Australia. We sold the car, got all the shots, my husband had a job lined up and then he was drafted. It became a road not traveled but I sure love all my Australian followers – so I guess I live through you all.
Okay, your turn: My nominees to pass on the award. Have fun! All of my followers are fantastic and most of these are newer and yet have become great friends across the miles already. Wish I could nominate all of you.
“I thank my God every time I remember you.” Philippians 1:3