Arizona is HOT in the summer! Drinking water is essential to living in a hot climate.
Women consist approximately of 50-60% water and men, 60-70%! (The more muscular you are, the more water you contain.)
- Water assists in muscle tone and allows muscles to contract which prevents dehydration making your muscles cramp up.
- You’ll feel more naturally energetic when you hydrate because your body isn’t fighting the toxins that tire you out.
- Drinking more water is the best treatment for edema and other fluid retention problems. (Example; during a women’s cycle) Taking diuretics is only a temporary solution – it will eventually rebel. It’s best to get rid of edema naturally by drinking water and ingesting water based foods; fruits, vegetables.
What type of water is best? There’s no need to go out and buy expensive bottled water, you might not get what you think!
- Spring water depends on the spring it comes from.
- Drinking water bottles sometimes are plain tap water.
- Before we installed a purifying system, I purchased distilled water in the gallon bottles. Distilled water is steamed and drips down in a purified state. It’s pure water and anytime we add an element to water it takes longer for the body to break it down.
Through all this, remember Jesus has given us the Living Water that refreshes and gives eternal life to the soul, our bodies are only temporary beings.
John 7:38 states, “He believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”