Well, what a wonderful surprise! As I logged on to my blog this morning, I discovered that my dear friend Liam, had nominated me for another award! He’s been a wonderful, loyal friend for nearly eight months now, so please check out his blog, http://thelifeofathinker.wordpress.com. Liam’s a very talented writer, musician and interviewer.
I’m extremely grateful that this is such an easy one to win. No revealing, personal attributes necessary. Whew, dodged a bullet there, didn’t we? The icon below is now sitting on my mantel with all the other awards I gratefully accepted but am not sure I deserved. Nevertheless, it’s not going to be given back!
1. Nominate 14 people for the award in a post over 7 days!
Wow! Pretty simple rules as far as receiving an award goes. You can easily nominate over 7 days or all at once. All of my followers have supported and encouraged me, so of course it’s tough to choose just 14, but here are those which I nominated for this award: Note: It’s not necessary to editorialize but I like to let you know a little about their posts.
- http://itsawholelifestylething.wordpress.com/ (talk about a non-selfish team spirit! Really inspires and motivates)
- http://homemakingwithheart.com/ (sweet, practical and a real team spirit to assist others)
- http://gollygoshgirl.wordpress.com (whimsical, yet practical posts)
- http://kerrichronicles.com/ (she finds interesting ways to inspire others through written and audio posts)
- http://manfonhealth.wordpress.com/ ( contains so many unique ideas to follow in any daily routine!)
- http://jeanalphin.wordpress.com/ (so cute, funny and simply loves animals!)
- http://bobbinsworld.wordpress.com/ (diverse, interesting, entertaining)
- http://somedayfitgirl.com/ (inspiring posts about conquering ‘self’ for greater reward)
- http://pomegranatebandit.com/ (examples of a well-disciplined life)
- http://beautifulcourageousyou.wordpress.com/ (practical, inspirational posts!)
- http://7babyelephants.com/ (what an excellent bunch of ideas for healthy living)
- http://seizethereins.com/ (professes thru her writings what we might feel in our own lives)
- http://plantingpotatoes.wordpress.com/ (through her own reality check, she inspires us toward a true Christian lifestyle)
- http://pickfreshfoods.com/ (fantastic, simple, nutritious recipes for anyone on your ‘team’)
So that’s all there is to it. I hope you’ll discover not only ideas for a healthy lifestyle but also find websites that will encourage you mentally and spiritually as well!
Philippians 1:3 “I thank my God every time I remember you.”