Thank you once again! Michael from “Me and The Boss” nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award and four bloggers nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. What a blessing! I want you to know that it never grows old, knowing I am making a difference in someone’s life through God’s words.
I wish to thank those who nominated me and urge you to check out their amazing blogs:
Thank for the nomination for The Versatile Blogger Award plus Very Inspiring Blogger Award; http://meandtheboss2013.wordpress.com. His inspirational, versatile and beautiful poetry touches hearts. His determination to overcome personal challenges and live for our Lord through his wonderful heartfelt words and thoughtful commentary, shows how our amazing God changes lives!
Thank you also to those below for another Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- http://fitbit8.wordpress.com She is so inspiring herself with her self-discipline and health conscious outlook on life. She exemplifies the phrase, “Life is better lived well!” She lives that and more!
- http://blessedwiththunderthighs.com What an inspirational role model! So disciplined! She can certainly speak about goal setting because she lives what she preaches . . . yeah, I was that disciplined once.
- http://thelifeofathinker.wordpress.com who has been a faithful friend since I began this endeavor two weeks after he did. So versatile, he’s always evolving with inspirational new ideas to make his site relevant! Excellent interviews too!
Proverbs 27:9 “The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense.”
Here are the rules for both awards:
- Display the logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them, notifying them of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
The 7 things about me, mmm, what shall I say this time? The best thing about life . . . is that it’s always changing!
- My favorite musical groups are The Eagles and ZZ TOP – I Can’t Tell You Why but She’s Got Legs!
- Bookworm since 5, my favorite authors are Harper Lee, James Michener, Howard Fast and Jodi Picoult.
- My favorite little known chick-flick movie is “Men Don’t Leave.” (Anyone ever hear of it?)
- Other favorite movie? Anything that’s psychologically well-written, like Finding Forrester or The Shawshank Redemption.
- My favorite phrase, “In Essentials Unity – in Non-essentials Liberty, In All Things Charity.”
- I love to cook and have been doing so since I was 9, so my poor brother and sisters, (bless them) had to endure my experiments.
- If I could have had any other career in life, besides PR and nutritional counseling, it would have probably been as a screen writer.
Below are my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Here are my nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
Please check out these fantastic blogs and you’ll be following them too!