I’d like to thank the Academy for this glorious award . . . Seriously, thank you again for the re-nomination. Only one more (hopefully) to go before the end of the year. I appreciate the fact that you all appreciate the hard work that goes into running a blog. What a great encouragement to me and I thank you all!
This is a terrific way to find other blogs of like interest. It’s all in fun.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple, so Here’s what you do:
1. Collect Six Stars (I have five now! I’m hoping to get one more)
2. Nominate as many people as you like. I nominated 6 mote simply because there are so many good ones out there! (you can even re – nominate to get the nominator to six stars)
3. A more in-depth version of the rules can be found on: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/
Now you simply:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
I’m grateful because I have The Best Followers – so I’d like to nominate these 6 wonderful blogs below for the Blog of the Year Award as well:
- http://2gliterarygirls.com/ (a great book review and thoughtfully written blog)
- http://saytheblessing.com/ (Great food blog!)
- http://maykitplain.wordpress.com/ (wonderful technical blog)
- http://bibleversesforwomen.wordpress.com/ (Inspiration Plus!)
- http://meandtheboss2012.wordpress.com/ (An uplifting read)
- http://oursoulspurpose.com/ (motivational and very creative)
Please check out these fantastic works of art and you too, will add to your wonderful world of friends by finding them!