The ‘rules’ for this award are simple, so Here’s what you do:
1. Collect Six Stars (I have two now, yeah! I’m hoping to get to six) Thank you Life of a Thinker, Liam!
2. Nominate as many people as you like. I nominated 6 mote simply because there are so many good ones out there! (you can even re – nominate to get the nominator to six stars)
3. A more in-depth version of the rules can be found on: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/
This is the season for season-ending awards -(gosh I can’t wait till the Academy Awards come out!!!)
Now you simply:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
I’m grateful because I have The Best Followers – so I’d like to nominate these 6 wonderful blogs below for the Blog of the Year Award as well:
Congratulations to all our nominees!!