A Third Nomination for Blog of the Year – Thank you!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple. Here’s what you do:
1. Collect Six Stars (I have three now, yeah! I’m hoping to get to six)
Thank you to http://futureflyingsaucers.wordpress.com/ ! I’ve got to tell you a short story about this wonderful blog. My husband had just asked me that morning, if I ever got strange people following and commenting on my posts. I of course said “Oh no, absolutely not! They’re all kind and encouraging.” Well that very day I found that this blog was now following mine. I thought, “Oh dear, this might be my first one with a name like this.” Well the joke was on me! This is a great and thoughtful blog which will touch your heart with its sweet observations. Please check it out!
2. Nominate as many people as you like. I nominated the 6 below who are all g and thought-provoking blogs. (you can even re – nominate to get the nominator to six stars)
3. A more in-depth version of the rules can be found on: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/
This is a great way to find other blogs and publicize your own and have fun doing so!
Now you simply:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
I’m grateful because I have The Best Followers – so I’d like to nominate these 6 wonderful blogs below for the Blog of the Year Award as well: